Thursday, February 17, 2011

when I grow up

I remember having a conversation with my Mom once. I was looking at her Wedding Dress, which for the record I think is pretty. It isn't a big, fancy gown ... in fact she made it the night before her Wedding. If you know my Mom, this isn't really a big shock.

I asked her "am I supposed to wear this when I get married??" half seriously wanting to know but thinking to myself "what if she actually says YES!"
She looked at me and said "oh I hope not!" haha

Today though, when Karleigh stepped into MY Wedding gown, the one I wore when I married her Daddy, and she was my little flower girl, she looked up at me and said "can I wear this when I get married??"

I mostly definitely said YES!

Enjoy these sweet pictures of my little girl ... I kept it together today, but if she wears this down the aisle one day I will need a LOT of kleenex!












if you haven't seen my website please check it out *

No comments:

Post a Comment