Tuesday, July 19, 2011

3 Years Later ...

3 Years ago my Daddy walked his Little Girl down an aisle and agreed to "share" me with the new man in my life. We spoke these words to each other and they are more true now than I could have ever imagined ...

On this day and in the presence of God I give to you this sacred  
promise. I promise to be myself with you, to share all of my  
sentiments, dreams, goals, fears, hopes and worries. 
I promise to want  the best for you, to wish for your success and to hope for the  
fulfillment of all your endeavours. I promise to be honest with you and  
pledge my loyalty and faithfulness to you. To cherish your friendship,  
adore your personality, respect your values and love you for who you  
are. I promise to believe in our relationship and to stand by it  
through the toughest of times. To have faith in our strength as a  
couple and to never give up on us, and I promise to spend the rest of  
my life with you as your best friend.

Happy 3rd Anniversary Lane, I love you with all of my heart and with all that I have.







4 comments: